Friday, April 6, 2012

Ever spend an hour trying to grasp a screw with your thumb and ...

How do u guys deal with micro screws coz this is driving me nuts.

Around the same difficulty level as trying to turn pages of the phone book using oven mitts I would say.

It's hard to try and grab them, the motors and servos are always trying to steal them from you.

Sometimes for no reason the screw will decide to fly 6 feet across the room when im holding it then be lost forever. Other times you just find all of the screws magically collected by your SR tail motor..

Then they got the spindle shaft which uses a - and + on the other side, like wtf man why didnt they just made it both + so its easier to turn coz my phillips keeps slipping on the -

And the tapping screws through the superthin carbon screws it right into my thumb without noticing, even had treads in my thumb skin and everything.

How can i keep from screwing my own hand?

0 comments:

Post a Comment